Monday 7 November 2011

Dear London

September 2011

To my dearest London

Here we are on the verge of an ending and a new beggining; after four years together the time has come to part.


The rose tinted specs have come off and on more times than I can count in our time together, but truly my love for this city is unrivaled. The passion and tenacity of your people is inspiring and has helped drive me to this change in myself and my direction in life.You have been good to me and we've had fun, the sights and samples of life so varied and exciting, but it had to end sometime, after all, I am a country girl living the city life.

It seems right to go out on a high and this last year has been like no other. The little world of farm:shop has opened my eyes to the possibilities out there and I've seen that I can chose to lead the life I most desire.



I am going to pursue a brand new path and seek out all things sustainable and nourishing.

So off I venture, to foreign shores for my space and then to the caravanland to see what a big country farm can teach me, and this isn't just any old farm...

No comments:

Post a Comment